Amy Rustomjee International Scholarship
- Number: one per year.
- Purpose: Scholarship for advanced research
- Eligibility: Open to women with post-graduate degrees and proof of ability to carry out research in Bombay, India. Recipient is provided free accommodation and partially free board in the Women Graduates Union’s hostel for working women. In addition a small cash stipend is provided. The award does not cover travel or any other incidental expenses.
- Deadline: None
The Chairman, Scholarship Committee
Women Graduates Union
Women Graduates Union Road
Coalaba, Bombay 400 005, India
Sarojini Naidu Memorial Scholarship
- Amount: 600 rupees per month for one academic year
- Number: one award per year.
- Purpose: Scholarship for post-graduate study or research, designed to promote the exchange of scholars between India and other countries, to foster better international understanding, and to promote studies on Indian culture and other areas
- Eligibility: Open to women who are first class graduates of recognized universities and who qualify for study or research work at the post-graduate level in Delhi, India, in the humanities or social sciences with special reference to India.
- Deadline: 31 December
The Convener (Scholarships)
University Women’s Association of Delhi
6, Bhagwandas Road
New Delhi 110 001, India