The 27th Conference resolves that national federations and associations (NFAs):
- encourage girls to consider careers at various levels in science and technology;
- help to eradicate sexist stereotyping which prevents women from reaching top positions of responsibility;
- work to ensure that the campaign for equal opportunities and equal treatment in professional life be taken forward by women and men together;
- urge visibility of gender perspective in the labour market through disaggregated data by sex, age and ethnicity;
- recommend that any international trade agreements into which their countries enter require equal treatment of women and men in the workforce and equal opportunities for job advancement through training, education and promotions.