- IFUW recognises the importance to women everywhere of the fact that the various organs of the United Nations have emphasised the promotion of the human dignity of the women of the economically less developed areas of the world, especially in personal status and access to opportunities for education.
- IFUW recognises the ten year record of the United Nations Commission of the Status of Women as one of substantial practical accomplishment, and calls on NFAs to support the activities of that Commission and to work in their own countries to remove the remaining discriminations on grounds of sex.
- IFUW again urges NFAs to press their governments to include qualified women both in national delegations and in permanent United Nations Delegations. IFUW also trusts that women in increasing numbers will be appointed to senior and policy-making positions in the United Nations Secretariat.
UN/CSW/Women in Delegations (1956, No. 5)
- Resolutions Overview
- Resolutions adopted in 2010
- Index of Resolutions by Year
- Index of Resolutions by Topic
- Role of the Committee
- Submitting Resolutions